Bourdain Promos New CNN Show, 'Parts Unknown'
Today on The Daily Meal
- Bourdain Talks CNN Partnership, Season 4 of ‘Parts Unknown'
- 'The Taste,' New Food Competition Show, Debuts on ABC
- Anthony Bourdain’s Moving to CNN and His New Comic Book
- Anthony Bourdain's 'The Getaway' Promo Features Joel McHale, Aziz Ansari
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Munchies' Show Confirms He Doesn't Cook
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Anthony Bourdain might have wrapped up his final season of No Reservations, but he's obviously working on more for his new home, CNN. Bourdain and his crew dropped a teaser for his upcoming CNN travel show, Parts Unknown, prone to many sexual jokes but still fitting. In the teaser, Bourdain trashes "cheesy tour guides" and all-inclusive day spas, saying, of course, that he prefers grittier, more exciting and individualistic opportunities.
"Traveling is going to parts unknown, sharing a pipe with a shaman as the sun comes up over a 3,000-year-old ruin," Bourdain says in the teaser.
Notably missing from the teaser? Food porn shots, making us think the show might be more travel- and adventure-focused than No Reservations. And as Grub Street notes, there isn't a Cadillac in sight. Bourdain will be on Piers Morgan's show tonight at 9 p.m. to dish on what to expect from Parts Unknown, although we're also interested to hear about Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's cooking competition show, The Taste. Watch the teaser below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts