Bourdain Promos New CNN Show, 'Parts Unknown'
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
Anthony Bourdain might have wrapped up his final season of No Reservations, but he's obviously working on more for his new home, CNN. Bourdain and his crew dropped a teaser for his upcoming CNN travel show, Parts Unknown, prone to many sexual jokes but still fitting. In the teaser, Bourdain trashes "cheesy tour guides" and all-inclusive day spas, saying, of course, that he prefers grittier, more exciting and individualistic opportunities.
"Traveling is going to parts unknown, sharing a pipe with a shaman as the sun comes up over a 3,000-year-old ruin," Bourdain says in the teaser.
Notably missing from the teaser? Food porn shots, making us think the show might be more travel- and adventure-focused than No Reservations. And as Grub Street notes, there isn't a Cadillac in sight. Bourdain will be on Piers Morgan's show tonight at 9 p.m. to dish on what to expect from Parts Unknown, although we're also interested to hear about Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's cooking competition show, The Taste. Watch the teaser below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts