Boston Chops, A New South End Steakhouse, Is The Real Deal
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
When looking for a good steakhouse in Boston, people head toward the Back Bay area or the Theater District. This can all change now that a high-end steakhouse finally opened in the South End.
On Monday, March 4, chef Chris Coombs and Brian Piccini, the super duo from Deuxave and dbar, opened the doors to their third restaurant, Boston Chops. The dynamic team was looking to fill a void in the South End area and chef Coombs had been itching to devote a menu to all cuts of meat, from traditional to rare, he told The Daily Meal. At Boston Chops, you can experience all of these things, and more.
The design team has done well with the interior at Boston Chops and the space is unrecognizable from its former occupant, Ginger Park; leather banquettes, deep reds, and a large glass wine cellar create a feeling a warmth and richness.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts