Blake Lively Has a 'Gossip Girl' Birthday and More Celebrity News
The actress celebrated twice: once with her cast during the filming of their final season and the other with beau Ryan Reynolds. In other news, Michael Pitt loves Popeyes
Lots of birthdays, coffee runs, and tweets this week! While we're halfway to the holiday weekend, celebrities are buzzing about town dining and snacking between takes. Rihanna headed to Scarpetta solo, Suri Cruise showed her classy cupcake tastes, and Katy Perry said, "John, who?" as she headed to Disneyland.
• Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds celebrated the Gossip Girl star's 25th birthday over Peanut Butter Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3 in New York City. She was later sung to on the Gossip Girl set with a Momofuku Milk Bar cake. [Perez Hilton]
• Anne Hathaway and fiancé Adam Shulman headed to Real Food Daily for lunch in West Hollywood, Calif. [Us]
• Rumer Willis rang in her 24th birthday at New York City hot spot The Tippler. [Hollywood Life]
• One Direction heartthrob Liam Payne celebrated his 19th birthday at the Funky Buddha in London. [Hollywood Life]
• Rihanna headed to Scott Conant's Scarpetta in West Hollywood, Calif., and ate their famed spaghetti. [Celebuzz]
• Nicole Richie took her kids Harlow and Sparrow to Harry Morton's Pink Tacos in Century City, Calif., for an early dinner. [Celebuzz]
Seen & Heard
• Katy Perry and a pal headed to an eatery at Disneyland. Perry tweeted, "Why, yes! WE will dine with you, Walt!" [Twitter/KatyPerry]
• After confessing that she thought breast-feeding looked rather painful, Snooki is singing a different tune now. She tweeted, "I love nursing my little man!" [Twitter/Snooki]
• This seems a little outrageous to us, but apparently a source close to Suri Cruise and her family claimed to Star magazine that "Suri has eaten at the most luxurious restaurants in the world and loves fine, gold-plated china, She’s even been known to demand cupcakes on a golden platter at 1 a.m." [Hollywood Life]
• Boardwalk Empire star Michael Pitt claims his drink of choice is champagne and he cannot deny a 40-ounce beer and a bucket of Popeyes chicken. [Radar]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).