A Virtual Super Bowl Party with the Food Network
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
When planning the perfect Super Bowl party, it's important to have a plethora of good recipes to choose from. This is why we are joining the FN Dish's virtual big game party to add one of our favorite recipes to the collection.
An easy-to-make appetizer that will quickly be gobbled up, these Fancy Potato Skins with Chorizo are topped with nutty manchego cheese that becomes a melty, oozy, and delicious mess in the oven.
To join the virtual big game party, check out the other recipes being brought to the table below or follow the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #pullupachair. See you there!
Food52: Bubbly Manhattan
Food.com: Buffalo Chicken Dip
BlogHer: Warm Tomato Basil Dip
Yahoo! Shine: Artichoke Dip
EatingWell: The Best Guacamole
The Daily Meal: Fancy Potato Skins With Chorizo
Food Republic: Spinach Artichoke Balls
Big Girls, Small Kitchen: Pork and Avocado Quesadillas
Fox News: Cheddar Jalapeno Hush Puppies
Epicurious: Classic Beef Meatballs
YumSugar: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Men's Health: Angry Dijon Mustard and Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
Healthy Eats: Baked Buffalo Wings
FN Dish: Alton Brown's Buffalo Wings
Gourmet Live: Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts