The Best Tailgate Desserts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Football season is in full swing and with it comes hours of eating snacks, hot dogs, and burgers. Once all the salty eats are finished, it's time for the often forgotten tailgate course — dessert. After all, dessert is a nice energy-booster after three hours of standing in a parking lot.
The best tailgate desserts are ones that are portable, easy to eat, and ready to share. In other words, cookies, cookie bars, Rice Krispies treats, and brownies work great.
Decorating your desserts with team spirit can be a great addition to any tailgate, but it isn’t a requirement. Our favorite desserts that reappear season after season are seven-layer cookies and peanut butter blossoms.
Here are some great cookie recipes for inspiration.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts