The Best of...Pool Parties!
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
School is almost out, the grill is already fired up, and the pool is open—it is time to party.
While the summer is hot on our heels, many of us are preparing for all the outdoor hosting we're going to be doing, specifically by the pool! Whether its a birthday party for your children, a holiday extravaganza like the 4th of July, or just a casual afternoon with your pals poolside, we're geared up with ideas on it all.
Pool partying meansdelicious dips, it means refreshing cocktails and beverages, and it means fun rafts and games. Play beer bong on a floatie, make cupcakes fit for a swimmer, and decorate the house like with all the right nautical fixes.
For kids parties, fill sand buckets with appropriate snacks and maybe even a pool toy.
Head to our Best of...Pool Parties! board on Pinterest for more tips and tune in next week for Best of.. Green Weddings!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts