Best Beach Eats Around the World
Recipe of the day
- Street Cart Owner Fined, Vendor Fired Over $30 Hot Dogs
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
On the beach this summer you can count on plenty of sun and sand, but how about food?
With all the fun to be had this season, you’ll be sure to work up an appetite. Whether they're prepared in a roadside food truck or a restaurant kitchen, the best beach eats from around the world are heavenly enough to compete with the ocean view.
The Daily Meal’s list of the world's best beach eats includes classic seafood dishes, and also less-familiar beachside specialties, like crab bee hoon, frankies, and cod loin al pil pil. Eat barbecued jerk chicken with your fingers from a beach vendor in Boston Bay, Jamaica, cool down with a refreshing cup of Italian granita off the coast of Sicily, or scoop authentic, freshly made guacamole with crispy, fried plantain chips from the beaches of Costa Rica. No matter what you crave, you can taste the local fare without ever leaving the beach.
Bring your bathing suits and your appetite because if there’s one thing The Daily Meal loves about the beach more than sand and water, it’s food.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts