The Best Asian Restaurants Across the Country
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Shake Shack Shareholder PETA Pushes for Vegan Menu Options
- RL Stine Calls Feeding Frenzy, Two-Hour Closure of First White Castle in Las Vegas a ‘True Horror’
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
The restaurants that made the list this year range from ultramodern restaurants run by chefs who take inspiration from the cuisines of various Asian countries, like Pok Pok in Portland, Ore., to iconic establishments known for specializing in one particular national cuisine, like Arun’s in Chicago.
Take a look through this collection of the best Asian restaurants across the country and then head over to the complete 101 list to see those restaurants that The Daily Meal deemed the best of 2012.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts