- World Coconut Day
The Best Asian Restaurants Across the Country
Recipe of the day
- These 9 Restaurants Pay Rent to Donald Trump
- 50 States: the Best BBQ Across America
- $100 and the Essay of a Lifetime Will Get You the Deed to This Restaurant and Bar
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
The restaurants that made the list this year range from ultramodern restaurants run by chefs who take inspiration from the cuisines of various Asian countries, like Pok Pok in Portland, Ore., to iconic establishments known for specializing in one particular national cuisine, like Arun’s in Chicago.
Take a look through this collection of the best Asian restaurants across the country and then head over to the complete 101 list to see those restaurants that The Daily Meal deemed the best of 2012.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts