The Best Asian Restaurants Across the Country
Recipe of the day
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
- Former Food Network Chef Sued for Playing Marvin Gaye Too Loudly in His Restaurant
- Capital One Is Opening a Café Concept with Mobile Tellers in New York City’s Union Square
- On Reopening Day, Shake Shack’s ParkBurger, Shack Phoenix Beer Draw an Eager Crowd
The restaurants that made the list this year range from ultramodern restaurants run by chefs who take inspiration from the cuisines of various Asian countries, like Pok Pok in Portland, Ore., to iconic establishments known for specializing in one particular national cuisine, like Arun’s in Chicago.
Take a look through this collection of the best Asian restaurants across the country and then head over to the complete 101 list to see those restaurants that The Daily Meal deemed the best of 2012.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts