- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
The Best Asian Restaurants Across the Country
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- ‘Why, Wylie?’ Wylie Dufresne Is Closing Alder at the End of the Summer
- Woman Told to Eat Outside or Leave for Bringing Her Service Dog Into a Restaurant
- Subway Employees Set World Sandwich-Making Record
- Buffet Restaurant Measures Kids to Determine Meal Price
- Four Seasons’ DUO Pairs Locally Sourced Steaks and Seafood on Maui
The restaurants that made the list this year range from ultramodern restaurants run by chefs who take inspiration from the cuisines of various Asian countries, like Pok Pok in Portland, Ore., to iconic establishments known for specializing in one particular national cuisine, like Arun’s in Chicago.
Take a look through this collection of the best Asian restaurants across the country and then head over to the complete 101 list to see those restaurants that The Daily Meal deemed the best of 2012.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts