- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Ben and Jerry’s Announces Four New ‘Core’ Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
- Get Excited for the Brand-New Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream announced four new flavors this week as part of their new “core” line, modeled after their popular “Karamel Sutra” flavor which features two ice cream “halves” with a core flavor center.
The new flavors are “That’s My Jam” (chocolate and raspberry ice cream with fudge chips and a raspberry core), “Peanut Butter Fudge” (chocolate and peanut butter ice cream with mini-peanut butter cups and peanut butter fudge core), “Salted Caramel” (sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salted caramel core), and “Hazed and Confused,” chocolate and hazelnut ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core).
“We are always looking to make something bigger and better for our fans,” said Eric Fredette, Ben & Jerry’s lead flavor developer. “We wanted to blow out the concept of fun flavors, chunks and swirls and take it over the top.”
And even though just a half-cup of these creamy, dreamy pints contains a whopping total of 260-300 calories, you don’t have to feel too guilty. These are the first Ben and Jerry’s flavors to be made completely 100 percent Fairtrade certified with no GMO-ingredients. Look out for the four new flavors in stores this February, priced at $4.39 a pint.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts