Ben and Jerry’s Announces Four New ‘Core’ Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream announced four new flavors this week as part of their new “core” line, modeled after their popular “Karamel Sutra” flavor which features two ice cream “halves” with a core flavor center.
The new flavors are “That’s My Jam” (chocolate and raspberry ice cream with fudge chips and a raspberry core), “Peanut Butter Fudge” (chocolate and peanut butter ice cream with mini-peanut butter cups and peanut butter fudge core), “Salted Caramel” (sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salted caramel core), and “Hazed and Confused,” chocolate and hazelnut ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core).
“We are always looking to make something bigger and better for our fans,” said Eric Fredette, Ben & Jerry’s lead flavor developer. “We wanted to blow out the concept of fun flavors, chunks and swirls and take it over the top.”
And even though just a half-cup of these creamy, dreamy pints contains a whopping total of 260-300 calories, you don’t have to feel too guilty. These are the first Ben and Jerry’s flavors to be made completely 100 percent Fairtrade certified with no GMO-ingredients. Look out for the four new flavors in stores this February, priced at $4.39 a pint.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts