- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Recipe of the day
- New York Successfully Prosecutes First Case Against Shark Fin Distributor
- The FDA May Change Standard Serving Sizes to Reflect Our Overeating Habits
- Ben & Jerry’s Expresses Support for Vermont’s Mandatory GMO Labeling Law
- Is America’s New Appetite for So-Called ‘Ethnic Food’ Offensive?
- This Man Tried to File a Lawsuit to Win the Copyright to the Chicken Sandwich
What makes a great joke? It has to be witty, surprising, thought-provoking, and of course, funny. And for culinary enthusiasts, a truly memorable food-related joke touches on a subject they hold near and dear. So take a few moments out of your busy day and scroll through The Daily Meal’s collection of food-centric jokes.
There are the classic knock-knock gems and the longer-form thinkers, but what all of these jokes have in common is their ability to make food lovers chuckle.
Read More: The Greatest Food Pickup Lines
We can admit that these humorous tidbits may not be the funniest jokes out there, but we challenge you to come up with ones more gastronomically clever. Don’t be shy; leave a comment below with your greatest food-related funny.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts