- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Thinkstock/iStockWaiter... there's a fly in my soup!
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Sleep Deprived? Eat More Almonds and Kale, Women’s Study Says
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Red Lobster
- Is the World’s Supply of Chocolate in Serious Danger?
- USDA Approves Chobani Greek Yogurt as Meat Alternative in Public Schools
- The USDA Considers Implementing Healthy Meals for Children in Daycares to Fight Childhood Obesity
What makes a great joke? It has to be witty, surprising, thought-provoking, and of course, funny. And for culinary enthusiasts, a truly memorable food-related joke touches on a subject they hold near and dear. So take a few moments out of your busy day and scroll through The Daily Meal’s collection of food-centric jokes.
There are the classic knock-knock gems and the longer-form thinkers, but what all of these jokes have in common is their ability to make food lovers chuckle.
Read More: The Greatest Food Pickup Lines
We can admit that these humorous tidbits may not be the funniest jokes out there, but we challenge you to come up with ones more gastronomically clever. Don’t be shy; leave a comment below with your greatest food-related funny.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts