Bachelor Pad Star Chris Bukowski to Open Sports Restaurant in D.C.
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
Who knew he could do more than break hearts on TV?
The self-made villain of Bachelor Pad 3, Chris Bukowski, isn’t just another reality star. He plans to open a sports restaurant/bar in Washington, D.C. along with chef Dimitri Moshovitis of Cava and Sugo. According to a press release, Bokowski will announce more details on this new venture while hosting a live viewing party of the Bachelor Pad season finale this Monday, September 10, an event that doubles as Bukowski’s 26th birthday bash.
Although this is new territory for Bukowski, he hasn’t completely severed ties from his time in the spotlight – several Bachelor and Bachelorette alumni will be partners and investors in this new venture, including Kalon McMahon and Ed Swiderski.
At the viewing party, chef Moshovitis will also talk about his bar-themed menu consisting of small plates — “not just wings and potato skins.” Washington City Paper’s Young and Hungry blog reports that the concept is a sports bar by day, club by night, “ladies style”– whatever that means – with “really nice edgy food that women would like”.
As an investor, McMahon’s already got new ideas for the yet-to-be-named restaurant’s menu, tweeting: “Perhaps dishes named after each of us … Bukow Burger? Ed’s Flying Pickle?”
We’ll see what the chef has to say about that.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts