Aziz Ansari, Wolfgang Puck Knead Pizza Dough Together
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Jimmy Fallon is never one to turn down a food segment, and his latest show with Wolfgang Puck is no different. The first-ever celebrity chef stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to teach the host and comedians Aziz Ansari and Ana Gasteyer how to make pizza.
Aziz fails at his pizza-making skills (Puck ends up tossing Ansari's attempt into the audience), but they do whip out jokes about cocaine and share some wine. Watch below, and head over to Hulu to hear Ansari talk about Dangerously Delicious.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts