Aziz Ansari, Wolfgang Puck Knead Pizza Dough Together
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Mario Batali Created a Patti Smith-Inspired Linguine Recipe with Anchovies and Truffles
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
Jimmy Fallon is never one to turn down a food segment, and his latest show with Wolfgang Puck is no different. The first-ever celebrity chef stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to teach the host and comedians Aziz Ansari and Ana Gasteyer how to make pizza.
Aziz fails at his pizza-making skills (Puck ends up tossing Ansari's attempt into the audience), but they do whip out jokes about cocaine and share some wine. Watch below, and head over to Hulu to hear Ansari talk about Dangerously Delicious.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts