Aziz Ansari, Wolfgang Puck Knead Pizza Dough Together
Recipe of the day
- Doctors Call for Removal of Dr. Oz from Columbia University Faculty, Citing ‘Disdain for Science’
- An Interview with James Beard Award Finalist Spike Gjerde
- Chef Craig Lieckfelt: Detroit's Culinary Champion
- America's Most Successful Chefs of 2015
- Danny Meyer and Ina Garten Made the Time 100 Most Influential People of 2015
Jimmy Fallon is never one to turn down a food segment, and his latest show with Wolfgang Puck is no different. The first-ever celebrity chef stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to teach the host and comedians Aziz Ansari and Ana Gasteyer how to make pizza.
Aziz fails at his pizza-making skills (Puck ends up tossing Ansari's attempt into the audience), but they do whip out jokes about cocaine and share some wine. Watch below, and head over to Hulu to hear Ansari talk about Dangerously Delicious.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts