- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson to Host ABC Cooking Show
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- FBI Subpoenas Texts from Subway Guy Jared Fogle
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
Looks like Anthony Bourdain isn't just heading to CNN; Eater uncovered an ABC casting call for a cooking show with Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson, where the two will "pit America's most skilled cooks against one another in a show unlike any other."
Bourdain confirmed, "It's true. I will be hosting a competitive reality series for ABC. I'm particularly looking forward to working with Nigella — who's a friend from way back... More to come later." The show will be produced by Kinetic Content, also behind Betty White's Off Their Rockers and the History Channel's Harvest.
ABC is casting for the show now, with application instructions here. They're looking for "professional chefs, home cooks, and foodies from all walks of life" to work with the two food personalities. Perhaps we'll get some YouTube mashups of dirty talk between Bourdain and Lawson, given Lawson's affinity for choosing words too easily taken out of context.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts