Anthony Bourdain Jumps to CNN
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Looks like No Reservations is ending after eight seasons; CNN has announced that food personality Anthony Bourdain and production company Zero Point Zero are leaving Travel Channel behind and starting a weekend show with CNN.
The still unnamed Bourdain-CNN show will launch in early 2013, and according to CNN it "will be shot on location and examine cultures from around the world through their food and dining and travel rituals."
Earlier this morning, Bourdain tweeted, "Moving with same ZPZ crew over to CNN to do another world travel show. Congo? Libya? Finally?" The food personality will also make cameos on other CNN programs, "providing insights into current events and debates around food and health and other cultural conversations."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts