- First Thanksgiving Day Decreed (1789)
Anthony Bourdain Jumps to CNN
Recipe of the day
- The One Food That Guy Fieri Will Never Eat
- Mario Batali Has Choice Words for Pope Francis: ‘Why Would He Meet with That Woman?’
- Trump Secures Tenant for His DC Hotel After Chefs José Andrés, Geoffrey Zakarian Withdraw
- Art Smith, Mike Lata, and Charleston’s Best Chefs Cook Up a Southern Feast
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Alex Guarnaschelli
Looks like No Reservations is ending after eight seasons; CNN has announced that food personality Anthony Bourdain and production company Zero Point Zero are leaving Travel Channel behind and starting a weekend show with CNN.
The still unnamed Bourdain-CNN show will launch in early 2013, and according to CNN it "will be shot on location and examine cultures from around the world through their food and dining and travel rituals."
Earlier this morning, Bourdain tweeted, "Moving with same ZPZ crew over to CNN to do another world travel show. Congo? Libya? Finally?" The food personality will also make cameos on other CNN programs, "providing insights into current events and debates around food and health and other cultural conversations."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts