- Todd English born (1960)
Anthony Bourdain Jumps to CNN
Recipe of the day
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
Looks like No Reservations is ending after eight seasons; CNN has announced that food personality Anthony Bourdain and production company Zero Point Zero are leaving Travel Channel behind and starting a weekend show with CNN.
The still unnamed Bourdain-CNN show will launch in early 2013, and according to CNN it "will be shot on location and examine cultures from around the world through their food and dining and travel rituals."
Earlier this morning, Bourdain tweeted, "Moving with same ZPZ crew over to CNN to do another world travel show. Congo? Libya? Finally?" The food personality will also make cameos on other CNN programs, "providing insights into current events and debates around food and health and other cultural conversations."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts