Anthony Bourdain Jumps to CNN
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Looks like No Reservations is ending after eight seasons; CNN has announced that food personality Anthony Bourdain and production company Zero Point Zero are leaving Travel Channel behind and starting a weekend show with CNN.
The still unnamed Bourdain-CNN show will launch in early 2013, and according to CNN it "will be shot on location and examine cultures from around the world through their food and dining and travel rituals."
Earlier this morning, Bourdain tweeted, "Moving with same ZPZ crew over to CNN to do another world travel show. Congo? Libya? Finally?" The food personality will also make cameos on other CNN programs, "providing insights into current events and debates around food and health and other cultural conversations."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts