- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Angelo Sosa, Eddie Huang, Jordan Kahn to Do Asian Street Food at Lucky Rice
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- What’s Happening: Portland, Oregon Food Events in August 2015
- Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts Launches New Bar Experience Worldwide
- Google Is Teaming Up with Food Trucks to Let You Pay for Food with Photos
- A Guide to Great Pizza in Every Borough of New York City
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: July 27, 2015
New York's asian street food festival (which are more commonly known as night markets abroad), will be hitting up Vegas for the first time on June 23.
Camping out at the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, the lineup includes Angelo Sosa (Social Eatz), Paul Qui (Top Chef Texas winner), Jordan Kahn (Red Medicine), Eddie Huang (Baohaus), Sang Yoon (Lukshon), and more. The Culinary Council also involves Anthony Bourdain, David Chang, Eric Ripert, and Marcus Samuelsson.
Lucky Rice starts things up in New York May 5, heads over to Las Vegas June 23, and hosts a final market in Los Angeles August 10.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts