- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Angelo Sosa, Eddie Huang, Jordan Kahn to Do Asian Street Food at Lucky Rice
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Hotel Hugo: A West Soho Retreat with 2 Roof Bars You Should Know About
- DoorDash Begins Delivery of Food and More From 7-Eleven
- This Guy Ate Every New York Pizza Slice, Lived to Tell the Tale, and Wrote a Memoir
- Pizza Ice Cream Is Now a Thing, Thanks to the Coolhaus Ice Cream Truck
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 7: Koi Palace
New York's asian street food festival (which are more commonly known as night markets abroad), will be hitting up Vegas for the first time on June 23.
Camping out at the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, the lineup includes Angelo Sosa (Social Eatz), Paul Qui (Top Chef Texas winner), Jordan Kahn (Red Medicine), Eddie Huang (Baohaus), Sang Yoon (Lukshon), and more. The Culinary Council also involves Anthony Bourdain, David Chang, Eric Ripert, and Marcus Samuelsson.
Lucky Rice starts things up in New York May 5, heads over to Las Vegas June 23, and hosts a final market in Los Angeles August 10.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts