Angelo Sosa, Eddie Huang, Jordan Kahn to Do Asian Street Food at Lucky Rice
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
New York's asian street food festival (which are more commonly known as night markets abroad), will be hitting up Vegas for the first time on June 23.
Camping out at the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, the lineup includes Angelo Sosa (Social Eatz), Paul Qui (Top Chef Texas winner), Jordan Kahn (Red Medicine), Eddie Huang (Baohaus), Sang Yoon (Lukshon), and more. The Culinary Council also involves Anthony Bourdain, David Chang, Eric Ripert, and Marcus Samuelsson.
Lucky Rice starts things up in New York May 5, heads over to Las Vegas June 23, and hosts a final market in Los Angeles August 10.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts