- California Wine Month begins
Here Is a Supercut of Kids Eating Warheads for the First Time
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
We haven't had Warheads in so long in this office, but this video makes us want to try it just once more. For the uninitiated, Warheads involve a pretty awful sour coating that gives way to a Jolly Rancher-esque candy. So naturally, parents decided to give their kids a Warhead for the first time and film the reaction.
This compilation below pulls together the best reactions of kids' first taste, with the poor kids wincing slightly, fighting to not spit out the candy (good training, parents!), scrunching their noses, and sometimes giving in and spitting out the hard candy.
Watch below for the adorableness, wincing through with the kids and feeling their pain. Best reactions go to the baby at 30 seconds in, the dramatic kid at 1:27, or the last kid who so obviously powers through. And if you've never had a Warhead before, you know what to do.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts