America’s Best BLT is in Charleston, South Carolina
Recipe of the day
- Sandwich of the Week: Michael’s Deli’s The Juban
- Sandwich of the Week: Giordano Bros.’ Hot Capicola
- Kraft Singles Get Nutrition Seal From ‘Kids Eat Right’ Program, Though the Companies Don't Agree Whether It Means Endorsement
- Sandwich of the Week: Flour Bakery + Café’s Chicken and Avocado Sandwich
- 12 Life-Changing Sandwiches You've Never Heard Of
Since August is National Sandwich Month, there’s no better time than now to honor some of the nation’s tastiest, most creative sandwiches.
On the top of our list of sandwiches to try is the monstrous BLT at Ted’s Butcherblock in Charleston, South Carolina. Ted’s BLT creation is made with artisanal bacon, a juicy, ripe tomato, mixed greens, and topped off with a mouth-watering garlic aioli. For only $8 a pop, what’s not to love?
Food Network Magazine’s September issue has a spread featuring the best sandwiches in each of the fifty states, and Ted’s one of a kind sandwich was recognized as the Best of South Carolina. According to Eater, Food Network Magazine editors traveled the country to seek out the best sandwiches, and since Ted’s made the cut, you know it must be that good.
Ted’s Butcherblock is a neighborhood butcher shop and gourmet market in the heart of Charleston. They offer specialty meats, fresh salads and sides, and have officially mastered the art of sandwich making.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts