America’s 10 Best Brewery Visits
Recipe of the day
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
- World’s 30 Best Ice Cream Parlors
- 10 International Restaurants with Amazing Architecture
- The World's Toughest Tables: 9 Restaurants That Are Almost Impossible to Get Into
- 6 Outrageous Hot Dogs That Are Totally Normal Somewhere Else
Spirited travelers, take heart. Vineyard vacations, those storied but staid trips filled with incomprehensible tasting notes and pricey takeaways, are not the only option. These days, some of the hottest trips for thirsty travelers are decidedly closer to home.
Welcome to Beer Country, USA. From Ommegang’s all-star beer game in upstate New York to sustainable brews and bikes in Portland, Ore., the country’s best craft breweries are bringing elevated taste to beer. Following up on our list of 50 Beers in 50 States, we traverse the country while highlighting some of the best breweries to visit.
These trips might not be Robert Parker-approved, but will rank highly on any culinary traveler’s radar. Depending on where you visit, you can take a tour, frequent nearby food trucks, catch a concert, play a game of pool, or take home a few liquid souvenirs. Many offer family friendly visits, too. So, leave your passport at home. We’re headed on a coast-to-coast tour of America’s best craft beer scenes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts