- M.F.K. Fisher born (1908)
Is America Ready for White Chocolate Pringles?
The Impulsive BuyWhite chocolate-flavored Pringles are now available for a limited time for the holiday season.
The Impulsive Buy
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Dessert-flavored Pringles are adding a new member to their family for the holiday season: white chocolate.
White Chocolate Pringles are now available in stores for a limited time, according to The Impulsive Buy.
Currently, Pecan Pie Pringles are on the market and mint chocolate Pringles are for sale in the U.K.
Last year, Pringles released white chocolate peppermint, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sugar flavors, and they apparently sold well enough to warrant a return visit.
So, are dessert flavors the future for Pringles? That seems to be the case in the chip world.
Lay’s recently released chocolate-covered wavy chips for a limited time at Target. So, they could be on to something there.
We’re not sure how these Pringles would taste, but it does sound intriguing. It might’ve been more festive to bring back the white chocolate peppermint flavor, though (maybe there was a reason for that).
The White Chocolate Pringles can be found at Wal-Mart and other local grocers. The concept still seems strange, but maybe it’s not as bad as it sounds.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts