Is America Ready for White Chocolate Pringles?
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Dessert-flavored Pringles are adding a new member to their family for the holiday season: white chocolate.
White Chocolate Pringles are now available in stores for a limited time, according to The Impulsive Buy.
Currently, Pecan Pie Pringles are on the market and mint chocolate Pringles are for sale in the U.K.
Last year, Pringles released white chocolate peppermint, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sugar flavors, and they apparently sold well enough to warrant a return visit.
So, are dessert flavors the future for Pringles? That seems to be the case in the chip world.
Lay’s recently released chocolate-covered wavy chips for a limited time at Target. So, they could be on to something there.
We’re not sure how these Pringles would taste, but it does sound intriguing. It might’ve been more festive to bring back the white chocolate peppermint flavor, though (maybe there was a reason for that).
The White Chocolate Pringles can be found at Wal-Mart and other local grocers. The concept still seems strange, but maybe it’s not as bad as it sounds.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts