- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
AMC Theatres and Danny Meyer Create Dining at the Movies
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
If buttered popcorn just won’t cut it, you may want to check out AMC Theatre’s new Red Kitchen, part of the movie theater giant’s Dine-In Theaters program that brings casual dining to the movies, and features a partnership with Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group.
“AMC Red Kitchen is a fast-casual option that emphasizes freshness, speed and convenience,” Ryan Noonan, a representative with AMC told The Daily Meal. “When we partnered with Union Square, we wanted the excellence of our menu to match the incredible comfort and experience guests get sitting in the plush recliners during the movie.”
Not only do the seats recline at the Dine-In Theaters, but guests can also grab a drink from their new MacGuffins Bar & Lounge. Red Kitchen’s first location is in Aurora, Colo., but AMC plans on expanding to other theaters. Expect casual food like the chicken and artichoke panini, a North Carolina-style pulled pork wrap, and even a hot dog reminiscent of the famous Shake Shack dog.
Joanna Fantozzi is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts