AMC Theatres and Danny Meyer Create Dining at the Movies
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
If buttered popcorn just won’t cut it, you may want to check out AMC Theatre’s new Red Kitchen, part of the movie theater giant’s Dine-In Theaters program that brings casual dining to the movies, and features a partnership with Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group.
“AMC Red Kitchen is a fast-casual option that emphasizes freshness, speed and convenience,” Ryan Noonan, a representative with AMC told The Daily Meal. “When we partnered with Union Square, we wanted the excellence of our menu to match the incredible comfort and experience guests get sitting in the plush recliners during the movie.”
Not only do the seats recline at the Dine-In Theaters, but guests can also grab a drink from their new MacGuffins Bar & Lounge. Red Kitchen’s first location is in Aurora, Colo., but AMC plans on expanding to other theaters. Expect casual food like the chicken and artichoke panini, a North Carolina-style pulled pork wrap, and even a hot dog reminiscent of the famous Shake Shack dog.
Joanna Fantozzi is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts