- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Celebrity Chef Dinner Tour Heads to Los Angeles
Recipe of the day
- A Michelin-Star Chef Is Making a Burger at a Shake Shack in London for 1 Day Only
- 10 Unique KFC Meals from Around the World
- Rooms with a Story: A Grand Swiss Hotel Brings History to Life
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
The eighth annual Celebrity Chef Dinner Tour is making its way across the country. Its next stop is Los Angeles, where chef Michael Voltaggio and his restaurant ink will host six chefs for a multi-course meal on Dec. 2.
The chefs attending the Los Angeles dinner include top chefs from Los Angeles-area restaurants like Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo of Animal restaurant, Matt Molina and Nancy Silverton of Pizzeria Mozza and Osteria Mozza, Jordan Kahn of Red Medicine. Michelin-starred chef Jeremy Fox, who recently left Barnyard in Venice, Calif., is also slated to participate.
The evening includes a multiple-course meal cooked by the chefs, as well as wine, beer, and spirits pairings. Diners will also get the chance to talk to the chefs themselves. Tickets for the Dec. 2 dinner go on sale Nov. 13 and are $200 per person
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts