- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Celebrity Chef Dinner Tour Heads to Los Angeles
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
The eighth annual Celebrity Chef Dinner Tour is making its way across the country. Its next stop is Los Angeles, where chef Michael Voltaggio and his restaurant ink will host six chefs for a multi-course meal on Dec. 2.
The chefs attending the Los Angeles dinner include top chefs from Los Angeles-area restaurants like Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo of Animal restaurant, Matt Molina and Nancy Silverton of Pizzeria Mozza and Osteria Mozza, Jordan Kahn of Red Medicine. Michelin-starred chef Jeremy Fox, who recently left Barnyard in Venice, Calif., is also slated to participate.
The evening includes a multiple-course meal cooked by the chefs, as well as wine, beer, and spirits pairings. Diners will also get the chance to talk to the chefs themselves. Tickets for the Dec. 2 dinner go on sale Nov. 13 and are $200 per person
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts