7-Year-Old Tosses Pizza Dough Like a Pro
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
If you're ever thinking of showing off your pizza-dough making skills, just remember, you might get showed up by this little guy (not to mention Wolfgang Puck).
The video below (thanks Eater) from Carmine Pizza Factory in Jersey City shows how 7-year-old Michael Testa can keep the pizza dough spinning for a good portion of Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger." The description below claims Testa has only been learning for two weeks, but to be fair, he's a kid, and kids learn fast.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts