7-Year-Old Tosses Pizza Dough Like a Pro
Today on The Daily Meal
- 4-Year-Old Adorably Teaches Us to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Donald Trump’s 7-Year-Old Son Wears Caviar-Infused Moisturizer to Bed
- 'Convos with My 2-Year-Old' Covers Cookies
- Weekly Media Mix: Pizza Potpie; Recreating 100-Year-Old Scotch; and Profitable Beer Pong
- Watch Pizza Hut Honor a 20-Year-Old Discount
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
If you're ever thinking of showing off your pizza-dough making skills, just remember, you might get showed up by this little guy (not to mention Wolfgang Puck).
The video below (thanks Eater) from Carmine Pizza Factory in Jersey City shows how 7-year-old Michael Testa can keep the pizza dough spinning for a good portion of Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger." The description below claims Testa has only been learning for two weeks, but to be fair, he's a kid, and kids learn fast.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts