7 Things You Didn't Know You Could Make with Potato Chips
We take a look at how potato chips are made from start to finish
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Who doesn't love potato chips? Whether eaten right out of the bag, dunked into a delicious dip, or matched up with the perfect beer, potato chips have always been one of our favorite guilty pleasures. But have you ever thought about cooking with potato chips?[slideshow:
Probably not. That's why we've rounded up seven easy, fun recipes that feature this crunchy treat in a creative way. And we're not just talking about layering potato chips into sandwiches — although there's nothing wrong with that, you wouldn't really need a recipe. We dreamt big, as in pseudo-pie, cookies, fish, frittata, Mexican food, and ice cream — in no particular order, of course, and we would advise against consuming all of these dishes in one sitting. But hey, it's a free country, and nobody's going to judge as long as you don't try to dip Doritos into melted chocolate while eating say, the Potato Chip-Crusted Flounder.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts