- Moldy Cheese Day
7 Most Inappropriate Restaurant Names
Recipe of the day
- Dumpling Restaurant Sues Copycat Rival for Stealing Dozens of Recipes
- This Gourmet Japanese Restaurant Only Serves Canned Food
- Lady Gaga’s Former Personal Chef Opened a Restaurant in New York City
- This is the Best Way to Send Back Food in a Restaurant
- Chef Cesare Casella Is No Longer Associated with Salumeria Rosi
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively were spotted this week, according to Page 6, eating lunch side by side at Pink Taco, an upscale Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles. The thing that sucks about Pink Taco, aside from its somehow chauvinist name, is that they recently painted a donkey pink in a publicity stunt that got them a lot of negative attention from animal lovers. But what do you expect from a restaurant with a title like that? Don't answer, it's rhetorical. The question we did want answered was what other offensive restaurant names are out there. These are a few of our favorites; some are good enough to make Pink Taco blush...
More on Shine: Are Foie Gras Farms Cruel?
1. Mother Clucker's
2. A&K Lick-a-Chick
Bras d'Or, Nova Scotia
3. Dirty Dick's Crab House
Nag's Head, NC
5. Big Pecker's Bar & Grill
Ocean City, MD
6. Thai Me Up
New York, New York
7. Hung Far Low
More from Yahoo! Shine:
- Margarita Recipes
- McDonald's Happy Meal Overhaul: Will Kids Want It?
- Why Beyoncé Should Write a Cookbook If She Pleases
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts