5 Perfect St. Paddy’s Day Party Foods
Get your Irish pride on with these tasty treats.
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Irish eyes will be smiling all St. Patrick’s Day weekend as people around the world tap into their cultural roots for a little green celebrating. If you love this lucky holiday, you’ll either be doing an Irish jig in your living room or knocking back a few pints at the bar.
You’ll don your green, you’ll play your “traditional” Irish music, and you’ll likely dayload. But in between your drinking and dancing, you are going to need to fuel up for the celebrations ahead.
Whether you are planning a house party or just hosting a little pre-gaming celebration, you can make adorable foods that are festive and tasty. Pillsbury gave us a few great sweets and snacks for you to indulge in this St. Patrick’s Day.
These tasty treats will definitely help you survive the holiday and satisfy your sweet and savory cravings throughout the day. Try the Shamrock Soft Pretzels to soak up some of that Paddy’s Day booze and sneak in Mini-Grasshopper Cheesecakes for a special treat.
Not only will guests love the thought put into these theme treats, they’ll thank you later when they’ve had one too many glasses of Irish whiskey. To make these super-simple and fun treats, click through our slideshow. We have a recipe for every type of party that will perfectly fit your all-Irish theme!
Lauren Gordon is the Entertain and Holidays Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on twitter @laurengordon88
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts