- Taco Day
5 Perfect St. Paddy’s Day Party Foods
Recipe of the day
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
- The 25 Best Colleges for Tailgating
- Adorable Raccoon Figures Out that the Best Way to Get Food from Humans Is to Knock On Their Door
Irish eyes will be smiling all St. Patrick’s Day weekend as people around the world tap into their cultural roots for a little green celebrating. If you love this lucky holiday, you’ll either be doing an Irish jig in your living room or knocking back a few pints at the bar.
You’ll don your green, you’ll play your “traditional” Irish music, and you’ll likely dayload. But in between your drinking and dancing, you are going to need to fuel up for the celebrations ahead.
Whether you are planning a house party or just hosting a little pre-gaming celebration, you can make adorable foods that are festive and tasty. Pillsbury gave us a few great sweets and snacks for you to indulge in this St. Patrick’s Day.
These tasty treats will definitely help you survive the holiday and satisfy your sweet and savory cravings throughout the day. Try the Shamrock Soft Pretzels to soak up some of that Paddy’s Day booze and sneak in Mini-Grasshopper Cheesecakes for a special treat.
Not only will guests love the thought put into these theme treats, they’ll thank you later when they’ve had one too many glasses of Irish whiskey. To make these super-simple and fun treats, click through our slideshow. We have a recipe for every type of party that will perfectly fit your all-Irish theme!
Lauren Gordon is the Entertain and Holidays Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on twitter @laurengordon88
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts