- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
5 Most Fattening Fast-Food Chain Hot Chocolates
Recipe of the day
- Bottled Water Is Poised to Outsell Soda By 2017
- The Soda Industry Has Spent Over $100 Million Opposing Labeling Measures, Drink Taxes
- Coca-Cola Expects to Meet 100 Percent of Its Water Replenishment Goal 5 Years Early
- Coca-Cola Vows Transparency Following Widespread Criticism of Company-Funded Research
- 8 Drinking Tactics for Avoiding a Hangover
Now that the weather’s cooling down, we’re bundling up and thinking about our favorite cold weather drinks. One of the best of course is a steaming cup of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup. This classic winter drink can conveniently be found just about anywhere, including many fast-food chains.
But convenience doesn’t always equal health. While a warm cup of hot cocoa might be available just around the corner at McDonald’s, it might also be terribly unhealthy for you. If what you’re putting into your body is important to you, you should consider where you’re getting your hot chocolate. Those sold at fast-food restaurants are often loaded with calories, fat, sodium, carbohydrates, and sugar, making them taste oh so good but also making them an unhealthy choice.
McDonald’s is just one of the fast-food chains topping the list of the most fattening fast-food chain hot chocolates. Other chains, including Wendy’s, Burger King, and Dunkin' Donuts, don’t fall far behind. Take a look to find out which fast-food chain hot chocolates are the most fattening.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts