5 Cocktails for Easter Brunch
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Easter brunch is one tradition we can get on board with — especially when the meal is accompanied by spring drinks. Don't get us wrong, you'll never go wrong with a Bloody Mary or a mimosa for brunch (or even some more unusual brunch cocktails, like punches or coffee-infused cocktails). But with a traditional Easter brunch, you'll want a cocktail that's light and hits all the right notes for the upcoming season.
Spring cocktails are the most fun to make, as we step out of the season of warm, spicy cocktails. And our roundup of Easter cocktails uses all the ingredients we've been waiting all year to use: edible flowers, lavender, watermelon, and blood oranges — amazing. Even a maple syrup cocktail (using the season's sweetest syrup) with a hint of basil and citrus will go perfectly with all your pancakes and waffles. And we can never say no to a fizz that uses our favorite ingredients — blood oranges and pinot grigio.
Of course, you can't have too many of these cocktails on Easter — it is a religious holiday, after all — but there's no reason to not enjoy the beginning of spring with a seasonal cocktail in hand. Try these recipes for your brunch:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts