5 Classic Rum Cocktails
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
For our second installment of the Ultimate Beverage Challenge results, we bring you the results of the classic cocktails using this week’s spirit, rum. In the classic cocktails category, the cocktails included Daiquiri, Mai Tai, Mojito, Aged Rum Sidecar and El Presidente.
Many rums were entered in these categories, but it was Banks 5 that was the Chairman’s Trophy winner for three out of the five cocktails.
— Sara Kay, The Spir.it
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts