5 Awesome Memorial Day Bash Ideas
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
We’ve waited patiently and now it’s finally arrived — it's the official start to summer! While we’re sure your weekend is filled with plans to picnic, head to the beach, and barbecue up a storm, we’re here to share a few last-minute easy ideas for whatever bash you’re cooking up at home.
With a little help from our stellar Culinary Content Network, we’re going to get you prepped and ready with great recipes, cocktails, and dessert fit for this patriotic weekend!
Take a cue from these awesome ideas:
Grilled Steak with Corn and Caprese Salad
A perfect low-key dinner menu for a simple dinner party from Plated is seasonal, hearty, and quite refreshing.
Burgers! A Recipe Roundup
This roundup from NeighborFood is a blend of both classic and complex recipes fit for your Memorial Day cookout.
Red, White, and Blue Piña Colada
Serve up some patriotic cocktails from GrillGrrrl that will totally make a splash among your guests.
Nix the mess of a classic bonfire s’more and make these bars from Cleverly Inspired ahead of time.
Cookie Monster Ice Cream Sandwiches
No official start to summer is complete without ice cream — these from Fake Food Free look amazing.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts