30 Cockroaches in McDonald's and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
• Pennsylvania school workers won the "right" to eat expired food at their own risk, although they still have to pay for it. [AP]
• An E. Coli outbreak in six states has been related to 14 illnesses and the death of a child. No specific contaminated food or restaurants are being cited with the outbreak. [HuffPo]
• Bowfin caviar is hitting the menus at top-notch restaurants, even without a prestigious pedigree. [New York Times]
• Almost 30 dead cockroaches were found during a health inspection at a Tampa, Fla. McDonald’s after a complaint was filed about the cleanliness of the fast food restaurant. No, we don’t want fries with that. [WTSP]
• With the craft beer business being at its all-time high since the 1800’s, some small town brewers are planning to expand. [NPR]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts