- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
30 Cockroaches in McDonald's and More News
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
• Pennsylvania school workers won the "right" to eat expired food at their own risk, although they still have to pay for it. [AP]
• An E. Coli outbreak in six states has been related to 14 illnesses and the death of a child. No specific contaminated food or restaurants are being cited with the outbreak. [HuffPo]
• Bowfin caviar is hitting the menus at top-notch restaurants, even without a prestigious pedigree. [New York Times]
• Almost 30 dead cockroaches were found during a health inspection at a Tampa, Fla. McDonald’s after a complaint was filed about the cleanliness of the fast food restaurant. No, we don’t want fries with that. [WTSP]
• With the craft beer business being at its all-time high since the 1800’s, some small town brewers are planning to expand. [NPR]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts