3 Cool Carrot Centerpieces for Easter
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Decoratively speaking, the Easter holiday evokes a lot of happiness. We are turning a new leaf as the seasons change, welcoming both warmer colors and weather. Pastel prettiness surrounds us, and suddenly fresh blossoms are easier to come by.But if you’re decorating your table specifically for Easter, you aren’t limited to spring flowers or colored Easter eggs (though both are adorable). Carrots, both perfect for the Easter bunny and vibrant in color, can really make your table pop! All you’ll need are a few gorgeous orange carrots with the green intact and a pretty vase and you’ll have an Easter centerpiece that really stands out!
These carrots look like they are blooming sunflowers, and we couldn’t find it to be any more adorable!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts