25 Best Pinterest Boards for Hosts
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Party planners couldn't have asked for a better invention than Pinterest. When Pinterest gained popularity, finally there was a way to casually plan parties when inspiration struck, rather than scrambling together a list of quick ideas you could barely pull off. Now, hosts fill their boards with useful ideas, from quick recipes to pre-party organization, that will help make their bash a success.
If you are someone who is constantly organizing social gatherings, there is a lot of pressure to perform. You want to be sure you give your guests the best and most cutting-edge ideas that they'll wish they thought of first. To keep your finger on the pulse of perfected party planning, you have to know what trends people are obsessing over, and simply logging onto Pinterest is not enough to do that. There are party aficionados who have paved a nice way for you to follow, and we know just who those trailblazers are.
After scrutinizing some of the most-followed pinners, we devised a list of amazing entertainers who are constantly pinning the most creative and useful ideas. The collection of boards we have amassed appeals to every type of at-home entertainer and can help you get inspired for your next big party, whether it is your toddler’s birthday or Thanksgiving Day. While of course you can always look to The Daily Meal to get inspired for your soirées, to see who else can get you through some of life’s biggest celebrations, check out our list of the 25 best party Pinterest board for hosts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts