- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
18 Crazy Wedding Cake Toppers
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
You've found the dress, booked the venue, and paid the caterer. You, friend, are on your way to marital bliss. We love fabulous wedding themes and want to know all about your centerpieces, but we can’t deny it — wedding cakes are what make our hearts sing.
We have seen almost every kind of wedding cake there is — from Disney-inspired to Bollywood tiers, we are constantly looking for the coolest cakes around. But with all the variety out there, sometimes we forget that the smallest detail can make a difference and we forget to pay attention to the wedding cake’s best accessory: the topper.
For decades there wasn’t anything special about the cake topper. It was simply a porcelain figurine of a bride in white next to her groom. But like many wedded couples today, the bride and groom do not fit into that cookie-cutter mold. They have personalities — big ones — and want to show them off. And what better place to do that then atop your nuptial cake?
But did you know that your personality could shine through a pair of bridal cowboy boots or with a custom heart-shaped bacon topper? We scoured the Internet in search of the craziest, coolest cake toppers around, so click through the slideshow to see what we found.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts