17 Outrageous Culinary Pet Vacations
Recipe of the day
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
- World’s 30 Best Ice Cream Parlors
- 10 International Restaurants with Amazing Architecture
- The World's Toughest Tables: 9 Restaurants That Are Almost Impossible to Get Into
- 6 Outrageous Hot Dogs That Are Totally Normal Somewhere Else
Hotels are rolling out the red carpet, special beds, and more for pampered pets on the go.
Gone are the days of finding Fido a pet sitter or dropping your beloved pet off at a kennel. Luxury hotels around the world are opening their doors to pets with pet packages that are drool-worthy.
From a doggie minibar at The Fairmont San Francisco and luxury soaps and paw rubs at the Vanderbilt Grace in Newport, R.I., to four-legged-friendly fare like tuna and game at Rome Cavalieri in Rome, hotels are offering white-glove service to the world’s most discerning travel companions.
When your pet is not spending time at the spa or indulging in decadent delights like Sprinkles Cupcakes, pampered pooches can enjoy dog walking or a nap a Westin Heavenly Dog Bed. Your pet can even consult the concierge for dining, spa, and shopping recommendations.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts