17 Facts You Didn't Know About Coffee
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Plans to Open in Ferguson, Mo. Following #RaceTogether Campaign
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
Considering that almost 300 million people in the United States drink about 400 million cups of coffee every day, it's not surprising that the specialty coffee industry brought in $12.2 billion in sales in 2006.
Here's a handy infographic from EspressoMachineAdvisor.com, compiling all the data you need to figure out whether to buy that $200 espresso machine. Highlight: Johann Sebastian Bach wrote a satirical cantata about coffee.
Infographic by: Espresso Machine Advisor
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts