- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
16 Handles Launches Holiday Flavors
Recipe of the day
- Where to Eat Now in New Orleans
- American Brasserie The Fourth Serves a Fabulous Jazz Brunch Just Off New York’s Union Square
- Don Chingon Opens in Brooklyn
- Harry & Ida's Meat and Supply’s Pastrami on Rye has Katz’s Deli Worried
- Questlove to Host the Coolest Brooklyn Food Festival with Dominique Ansel, George Takei, and More
Environmentally-friendly frozen yogurt chain 16 Handles, which has 28 locations across New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and Florida, has rolled out a couple of new flavors just in time for the holidays.
Available only for the month of December, fat-free frozen yogurt in eggnog and peppermint stick flavors will join the rotating roster of options at the chain’s locations, which launched in 2008 and is best known for introducing self-serve frozen yogurt to New York City. After filling up your cup, you can then top it up with a wide variety of fruit, nuts, candies, cakes, sauces, and other toppings.
"Eggnog and Peppermint Stick are both iconic flavors of the holiday season, so we decided to bring them back to our handles to help frozen yogurt fans say cheers to the most wonderful time of the year. Enjoy them before the 'handles' run out," said Solomon Choi, 16 Handles founder.
The chain also is committed to being eco-friendly, and uses biodegradable packaging and spoons. Each store also plants 16 trees every day, with more than 87,000 new trees planted to date.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts