- Moldy Cheese Day
11 Misleading Beverage Labels
Recipe of the day
- The Obama Administration Will Not Be Pushing a Soda Tax in New Healthy Food Guidelines
- The Perfect Breakfast Yogurt Smoothie
- Upscale Restaurants in California Are Serving Meals on Disposable Plates Because of the Drought
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- This Is the Last Hot Chocolate Recipe You’ll Ever Need
No one likes feeling deceived by the food and drinks they buy at the store. But as recent cases might show, there are more than a few drinks in stores that aren’t what they seem.
So what’s a consumer to do? Read up on the latest drinks under fire for deceptive labeling, and learn what’s really in your drink. At this rate, that tap water is looking might tasty.
This is an update of the story 6 Misleading Beverage Labels, published Aug. 5, 2011.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts