- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
11 Misleading Beverage Labels
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Man Sues Rockstar Energy, Alleges it Gave Him a Heart Attack
- Starbucks to Discontinue Valencia Orange Refresher, Release New Flavor
- Exercise Enthusiasts Should Watch Water Intake, Study Says
- The Best Root Beers for Making Root Beer Floats
- Bay Area Might Explore Recycling Toilet Water for Use as Drinking Water
No one likes feeling deceived by the food and drinks they buy at the store. But as recent cases might show, there are more than a few drinks in stores that aren’t what they seem.
So what’s a consumer to do? Read up on the latest drinks under fire for deceptive labeling, and learn what’s really in your drink. At this rate, that tap water is looking might tasty.
This is an update of the story 6 Misleading Beverage Labels, published Aug. 5, 2011.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts