- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
11 Misleading Beverage Labels
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 8 Ways to Beat the Heat and Stay Hydrated
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
No one likes feeling deceived by the food and drinks they buy at the store. But as recent cases might show, there are more than a few drinks in stores that aren’t what they seem.
So what’s a consumer to do? Read up on the latest drinks under fire for deceptive labeling, and learn what’s really in your drink. At this rate, that tap water is looking might tasty.
This is an update of the story 6 Misleading Beverage Labels, published Aug. 5, 2011.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts