11 Misleading Beverage Labels
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
No one likes feeling deceived by the food and drinks they buy at the store. But as recent cases might show, there are more than a few drinks in stores that aren’t what they seem.
So what’s a consumer to do? Read up on the latest drinks under fire for deceptive labeling, and learn what’s really in your drink. At this rate, that tap water is looking might tasty.
This is an update of the story 6 Misleading Beverage Labels, published Aug. 5, 2011.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts