11 Great Winter Dates
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Winter is fully upon us, and as these days we’re buried under three layers of clothes when we travel to and from our homes, we are forced to think creatively about how to spend time with our better halves other than sitting at home under the covers.
In the spring and summer, our calendars are marked with picnics in the park, sidewalk café lunches, and lazy days at the beach. But just because the temperature has dropped and the snow is starting to fall doesn’t mean we have to stop having fun.
Winter is a perfect season for quality couple time, with its romantic snowy settings, ideal cuddling opportunities, and frozen bodies of water (ice-skating, anyone?).
There are plenty of date ideas to go around so you don't go stir-crazy indoors and cause a potential fight.
If you like the sound of a great winter date but are at a loss for ideas, no worries — we have plenty of romantics on staff that have you covered.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts