11 Deliciously Sweet Fast-Food Chain Holiday Drinks
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Nothing is better than starting an autumn day with a nice Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks — it’s one of our favorite ways to enjoy the beautifully crisp fall season. And chains all over America seem to be catching onto the trend by creating their own holiday and seasonal favorites. This time of year we are blown away by some of the innovative concoctions fast-food restaurants come up with. Depending on whether you’re an avid pumpkin spice syrup lover or if you like to keep it natural with an authentic caramel apple, these drinks may inspire you or totally gross you out.
We definitely think some drinks are winners — how else can you get a hot mulled apple cider without heading to the local apple orchard? Dunkin' Donuts has pulled it off with style. Not to mention the idea of a red apple sangria from Applebee’s, a drink we recently created in our own test kitchen not so long ago. But we just can’t seem to get on board with Red Robin's idea of a beer-flavored milkshake with caramel drizzle. Or the creation of an Italian ice that is flavored like pumpkin cheesecake — we’re scared to ask how that one is even made.
There’s no stopping these chains from expanding on their holiday drink recipe repertoire. We think they may need to put the brakes on when we’re starting to get wind of items like pumpkin white chocolate mochas — but then again, you never know what might put you in the holiday spirit!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts