- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
10 Wines for Fall Foods
Recipe of the day
- Sonoma County’s Dry Creek Valley, Tons More than Zinfandel
- Hilarious Bottle of Wine Tells Teachers, ‘Our Child Might Be the Reason You Drink, So Enjoy This Bottle on Us’
- The Rise of Roussanne
- Inside Francis Ford Coppola’s Family-Friendly Sonoma Winery
- Legendary Rhône Winemaker Noël Verset Succumbs at 95
It is that time of year again — days are growing shorter, it’s still dark when we wake up, and soon enough, it’ll be night when we leave our offices each evening, too. Don’t despair. With every season comes something to celebrate. Autumn is no exception.
We’ve spent the last few months draining bottles of light, fresh sauvignon blanc, crisp pinot grigio, and countless rosé wines, but with fall’s menus, it’s time to return to richer whites and lusty reds.
I’ve pulled together five of my favorite autumn recipes from our sister site Whatscook.in and paired each with both a red and a white wine that are sure to make the coming season a culinary success.
— Gregory Del Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts