10 San Francisco Food Trucks Not to Miss
Recipe of the day
- Nearly 70 Restaurants Coming to Village Voice’s Eighth Annual Choice Eats Tasting Event
- Spiaggia Voted the Best Italian Restaurant in Chicago
- Vetri Voted the Best Italian Restaurant in Philadelphia
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: Anniversary Galas, Whisky Parties, and Purim Celebrations
- Sandwich of the Week: Centro Ristorante’s Rosebud Meatball Sandwich in Chicago
In today's varying culinary world, chefs and passionate food lovers have come to terms with trying to make an extra dollar or two in creative ways.
In San Francisco, the parade of the food truck industry has taken the city on a bite-by-bite food pageant spectacle.
Pick your favorites, from trucks with the best food presentation to those with the most outlandish menus… you be the judge.
And with options ranging from Chinese tacos to Vietnamese sandwiches to curry to ribs to crème brûlée, you will certainly have no problem mixing up your choices. From truck to truck there is plenty of variety, and quite a few characters serving you as well.
Be sure to follow your favorite food truck on Twitter to get the location and hours for the day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts