10 Red, White, and Blue Desserts
Check out these patriotic desserts.
Recipe of the day
- How Great Chefs Are Celebrating Father's Day
- Get Free Cookies, Burgers, Sandwiches, and More This Tax Day
- Yunnan Kitchen, One of New York City's Bib Gourmands, is Hosting a Seven-Course Chinese New Year Feast
- A Look Inside Eddie Huang’s Chinese New Year Feast, Topped Off with Hennessy Milk Tea
- 8 Snack-Happy Trail Mix Recipes
Wondering what to serve for dessert after your patriotic picnic with family or star-spangled neighborhood backyard barbecue? A variety of red, white, and blue-colored desserts! We’ve put together a list of our favorite Lincoln- and Washington-approved mouth-watering treats that are perfect to serve for a party. Whether you’re celebrating Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, or any other patriotic day, be sure that one of these sweets makes it to your table.
For a large celebration, bake a large sheet cake and decorate it like a flag. Have young kids who like to personalize their desserts? Try our fruit-filled ice cream sundaes. If you're grilling outside, chipwiches are fun to eat post-burger while playing in the grass (plus you don't have to worry about dripping ice cream). Gluten- and/or dairy-free? We even have a special treat just for you.
Do you have your own favorite red, white, and blue dessert? Share your comments with us below!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts