10 Mind Tricks to Fool Yourself Into Eating Less
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
When it comes to food, humans aren’t great with self-control — as evidenced by the fact that more than one in 10 of the world’s adult population is obese (of course, self-control isn't the only cause of obesity). But if you're trying to watch your diet and cut down portion sizes, made difficult by enormous sizes at restaurants these days, these 10 tips might just help you cut down your meals, just in case you can’t muster up the self-control to resist another bite. Try tricking your brain into eating less with these 10 tips (no hypnosis necessary). In fact, it might be as easy as changing the color of your tablecloths, or replacing a couple of plates in your kitchen.
— Melissa Valliant, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts