10 Hilarious Coffee Mugs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
The funny mug — everyone has at least one in their collection. There are the wordy ones, branded with clever, witty puns. The "collector's items" and souvenir mugs, and of course those silly ones decorated with cartoons. And let's not forget the gag gifts, shaped as something that definitely doesn't look like it should hold a drink. You're almost too embarassed to let anyone else use it, and yet you've had it forever, oddly and inexplicably attached to it.
Mine was a bright pink Disney princess mug (my best friend had one in the shape of the popular 1980s TV character, ALF). So forget the fancy china and expensive crystal, and raise a glass to kitsch.
Have a funny mug of your own? Send in your photos to email@example.com, or tell us about them in the comments below!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts