- California Wine Month begins
10 Hilarious Coffee Mugs
Recipe of the day
- McDonald’s Is Limiting Their Supply of Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Why You Should Be Drinking Matcha Tea
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Introduces Salted Butterscotch Lattes for Fall
- Stumptown Will Hand Out Free Stephen Colbert-Inspired Cold Brews for the Premiere of ‘The Late Show’
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
The funny mug — everyone has at least one in their collection. There are the wordy ones, branded with clever, witty puns. The "collector's items" and souvenir mugs, and of course those silly ones decorated with cartoons. And let's not forget the gag gifts, shaped as something that definitely doesn't look like it should hold a drink. You're almost too embarassed to let anyone else use it, and yet you've had it forever, oddly and inexplicably attached to it.
Mine was a bright pink Disney princess mug (my best friend had one in the shape of the popular 1980s TV character, ALF). So forget the fancy china and expensive crystal, and raise a glass to kitsch.
Have a funny mug of your own? Send in your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tell us about them in the comments below!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts