10 Great Chicken Pizza Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
You’ll be hard-pressed to meet someone who doesn’t like pizza — it’s a universally beloved food. But, add chicken to it and it morphs from great to insanely delicious, a pop of all different sorts of flavors in your mouth. And we’re not just talking about grilled chicken. There’s Buffalo chicken, Thai chicken, ground chicken, barbecue chicken, chicken Alfredo… and the list goes on with endless possibilities for turning your standard pizza into something extraordinary.
The earliest forms of Italian pizza were more similar to what we know as focaccia today, and eventually the pizza turned into what we are now familiar with as the classic tomato and mozzarella pie in the 19th century. It’s hard to say where and when chicken on pizza came into play, but we’re sure glad it did.[slideshow:
The next time you decide to whip up a pizza at home, take a look at our favorite chicken pizza recipes that will have you pecking at your pizza until there’s nothing left.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts