10 Great Chicken Pizza Recipes
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
You’ll be hard-pressed to meet someone who doesn’t like pizza — it’s a universally beloved food. But, add chicken to it and it morphs from great to insanely delicious, a pop of all different sorts of flavors in your mouth. And we’re not just talking about grilled chicken. There’s Buffalo chicken, Thai chicken, ground chicken, barbecue chicken, chicken Alfredo… and the list goes on with endless possibilities for turning your standard pizza into something extraordinary.
The earliest forms of Italian pizza were more similar to what we know as focaccia today, and eventually the pizza turned into what we are now familiar with as the classic tomato and mozzarella pie in the 19th century. It’s hard to say where and when chicken on pizza came into play, but we’re sure glad it did.
The next time you decide to whip up a pizza at home, take a look at our favorite chicken pizza recipes that will have you pecking at your pizza until there’s nothing left.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts