10 Fun and Festive Winter Wedding Cakes
You’ll warm up to these icy designs.
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Cakes are an art form — an edible art form for that matter. After all, a cake is not something that is simply eaten and forgotten; it makes a statement with how good it looks, how great it tastes, and it represents the dessert table as a whole.
When winter rolls around, wedding season is fairly quiet. But to some who see the magic in a snowstorm or the beauty in dangling icicles, winter can be a great season and inspiration for your wedding. Of course, when it comes to choosing a cake to reflect your winter wonderland theme, the options are limitless.
We scoured our favorite bakeries for some of the prettiest and most festive winter cakes we could find to bring you gorgeous works of seasonal confectionary art. As usual, our finds do not disappoint! We have everything from striking icicle cakes to fun snowman-inspired treats.
As you browse through our selection of favorite cakes, take a minute to think about how you can incorporate this beauty into your big day. Click through our slideshow for inspiration.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts