10 Drinking Apps You Need
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
There are countless apps for just about everything these days — so many that our head is spinning and we need a good stiff drink. Good thing our smartphones can point us in the right direction for the best beer, wine, cocktail, or coffee.
Likewise, there are a million drinking apps that can cause even more of a headache, which is why we've sought out the essential drinking apps that everyone should be using. Of course, we found lots of runner-ups: cocktail encyclopedias, beer dictionaries, and wine hunters.
Whether you're in need of a good beer to buy in stores, a new drink recipe to replicate at home, or a wine to go with your dinner, there are more than enough apps to meet your needs. Click ahead to find The Daily Meal's picks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts