10 Best High-End Restaurants for Delivery and Takeout
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Sweatpants as an acceptable form of dress, no 40-minute wait times, and much cheaper wine and spirits are among the joys of eating restaurant meals at home. Plus, there's the ability to sit on your couch and watch your favorite television show. But sometimes regular take-out staples like pad thai and pizza just aren’t enough.
Sometimes you want to splash out even if you're not eating out. And when you're inspired to splurge, why not call up the fanciest restaurant in town and order your favorite dish? In New York City, there is an entire population of people whose refrigerators contain nothing more than an onion and a half-full bottle of ketchup. These are the kinds of people prone to doing just that.
While many high-end restaurants shudder at the thought of not providing the full theatrical experience in their own establishments, quite a few are willing to do takeout because it’s good for business. They can make money without having to turn over a table, though it's true that most of them are more apt to let you pick it up rather than deliver to your door.
The best part? No dishes. From a “deluxe truck stop” in Napa Valley and a national steakhouse chain to a seafood restaurant in Texas, here are 10 picks for the top restaurants that offer some of the country's best takeout or delivery.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts