10 Best Low-Calorie Cocktails
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
You spent the last few months attending parties, soirées, and gatherings while eating, well, everything in sight. Now that we’re almost done with month three of 2013, have you kept your New Year’s resolution? Whether you’ve been hitting the gym or sleeping in, indulging in boozy temptations can take you way off course, especially when some cocktails can have as much as a whopping 1,000 calories. And while those creamy piña coladas may be a perfect heat-buster to welcome spring and summer, too many alcoholic treats can easily pack on the pounds. Just remember: it will take an average person about one hour of competitive basketball (or a similar physical activity) to burn off three standard drinks (or about 300 calories).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts