10 Best Celebrity Chef Homes
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Sandra Lee wins the number one spot, although to be fair, it really is her boyfriend (New York Governor Andrew Cuomo) who scored them the mansion.
Also on the list? Emeril Lagasse, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Mario Batali, Giada De Laurentiis, Ina Garten, Guy Fieri, and Tyler Florence (running from ninth place to second, respectively). Our personal favorite? Giada's modern two-story beach house.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts